****20% discount in January, min 3 nights *****
Situated across the road from the sandy beach of Copacabana, Siesta by the Sea is a two level home featuring spectacular views that stretch to the headlands.
- Sleeps 12 + 4 Children
- 8 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioned
- Wi Fi
- Snooker Table
- Outdoor setting with BBQ
- Triple Garage plus off street parking
- Linen provided (bring your own beach towels)
This beautiful home is ideally suited for large or extended families to enjoy their beachside getaway. It has a modern fully equipped kitchen complete with Coffee Machine - Nescafe Dolce Gusto. This property boasts various entertainment equipment including 4 High Definition TVs, sound systems, game consoles to keep the younger kids happy, as well as a rumpus room with a snooker table, air hockey table and football table to keep the older "kids" entertained. The entertainment equipment in this property is provided as a courtesy on an as is basis.
Master bedroom with King sized bed, ensuite and a private sitting area with beachfront balcony. Bedding configuration comprises of 2 x King rooms with ensuites (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs), 4 x Queen (3 upstairs and 1 downstairs) and 4 x Single (downstairs). Laundry with washing machine, dryer and second fridge. Linen is provided, however, if beds are required to be made up an extra charge is applicable.
1. No parties or events - Please note this property is NOT available for parties of any kind. No Hens or Bucks nights. No schoolies.
2. Loud noise and music are prohibited. There is a noise curfew after 10:00pm (Gosford Council regulations - fines may be imposed). Please refrain from using the BBQ deck area after 10:00pm as this area is in close proximity to neighbours.
3. This is a Non Smoking property
4. No pets allowed
5. Maximum occupancy is strictly 16 people AT ALL TIMES, with a maximum of 12 Adults and 4 children - NO EXCEPTIONS
SPECIAL: 10% Discount during School terms for 3 nights midweek and Weekly bookings Friday to Friday
Copacabana Beach is one of the Central Coast's most breathtakingly beautiful and relaxed beaches. It's a patrolled beach perfect for swimming, surfing and there's a rock pool for the kids. The local village has cafes, restaurant, convenience stores and there's a coffee shop at the Surf Club.
This property is let for holiday purposes only and each booking is subject to our Terms and Conditions. No parties or large gatherings are permitted.
Bond $2000.00 required.