Located in the tranquil bay side village of Patonga, about 25 kilometres south of Gosford, Patonga Camping Ground is the perfect spot for a relaxing holiday.
The park has 36 powered and 45 unpowered grassed sites, and is located at Bay Street, Patonga NSW 2256.
- Accessible amenities
- Electric barbecues
- Tennis courts available for hire
- Ferry service to Palm Beach
- Boat ramp
- Beach and creek adjacent
- Bushwalking in Brisbane Water National Park
- Tent and caravan sites
- Laundry and dryers
- Children's play area
- Local tavern and fish and chip shop nearby
- No on-site vans or cabins
- Campfires permitted in winter months, some rules apply