Where to see Usain Bolt on the Central CoastPublished on 10 Aug 2018
Usain Bolt is kicking goals as he always does, only this time it’s on the soccer field and with the Central Coast Mariners. The team is super excited to have him on board and the coast is chomping at the bit to see him in action. He’s going to be great for the game and even better for the coast.
Central Coast Mariners CEO, Shaun Mielekamp agrees. “If he gets an opportunity to have a little adventure, possibly change the perception of the central coast… for him to have a little adventure and showcase some of the beautiful parts of the region. That’s really exciting as well”
We’ve gone digging in the crates to learn all we can about the Bolt and he has huge passion for his tunes and his food so keep an eye out for him checking out the local scenes. We reckon a few of these places might see him out and about.
9 places you might find him:
- Tucking in to some fish and chips at Woy Woy Fisherman’s Wharf on the beautiful Brisbane waters
- Taking his selfie game to the next level with some local natives at the Australian Reptile Park
- Exploring the trails of Strickland State Forest to survey some scenic sights like Somersby Waterfall
- Tapas tasting and getting behind the local music scene at Pocket Bar, Terrigal
- Can he run faster than a horse? Glenworth Valley might have the answer to that one
- He’s going to be living on the coast so maybe the luxury beach side accommodation from Accom Holidays until he bunkers down properly
- Zip-lining from the adventure courses at Treetops
- Taking in the Central Coast from a birds eye view with Central Coast Aero Club
- A spot of whale watching at Norah Head Lighthouse
View all 4 photos