The Central Coast's finest boutique staysPublished on 02 Jun 2020
Whether you are looking for a romantic escape, girls weekend away or some quality time with your family, the Central Coast has a stunning portfolio of holiday properties (even ones where you can bring your pooch along). Here are some of the finest boutique stays on the Coast.
Luxurious holiday properties
- Dunderave – a luxurious beachfront property, perched on the headland at exclusive Spoon Bay, nestled between Wamberal and Forresters beaches.
- The Box at Macs – as featured in home magazines, this architectural beauty sits across two acres in a commanding position by Macmasters Beach.
- Copacabana Beach House – perched on the headland at Copacabana beach with incredible views. This designer Airbnb property is an adults retreat or suitable for older families looking for a luxe getaway. Walking distance to the sands of Copa beach, village and Captain Cook lookout as a vantage point for whale-watching.
- Pretty Beach House - the rock-star abode where celebrities and high profile names like Bill Gates stay when in Australia. Hidden amongst the gums, with personal catering for a true luxe experience.
- Ohana on Hutton – as the name suggests, this is a barefoot luxury beach-house at North Entrance, walking distance to the white sands of the Central Coast’s beautiful northern stretch of sands.
- Ravensdale – a secluded, hinterland escape in the Yarramalong Valley, set on a 200-acre private valley property. Fire up the pizza oven, then simply relax and reconnect with nature at this architecturally-designed holiday oasis.
- Salt Deck - a luxe Hamptons style home in Avoca Beach offering uninterrupted point to point views, ideal for girls weekends and families.
Romantic stays for couples
- Bells at Killcare, Killcare – a landmark property on the Central Coast, this boutique five-star resort offers luxurious cottages, suites and villas set against the backdrop of the Bouddi National Park. With plenty of space to roam amongst the manicured gardens and surrounding great outdoors, it’s the ultimate getaway for couples to relax and unwind.
- The Writers’ Retreat – a 1920s cottage, perched right on the water’s edge at Hardys Bay. A serenely beautiful location on the water that stirs creativity.
- The Outlook Cabana, Terrigal – perched at the top of a valley with a panoramic view over the property’s lap pool and out to the ocean beyond. Wake up to the sunrise from this indulgent studio accommodation for couples wanting a private coastal escape.
- The Boathouse Hotel Patonga – an easy weekend getaway from Palm Beach, it’s a beautiful ferry trip straight to Patonga with luxurious apartment accommodation with views over the ocean.
- Escala Luxury Suites – couples accommodation in the Wyong hinterland, surrounded by lush rolling green fields. Heated outdoor pool and spa for year-round use.
Family-friendly accommodation, in advance of the school holidays
- Anchor in Avoca Beach (NEW) – a new 4-bedroom family-friendly holiday home in the heart of Avoca Beach, completely refurbished with a chic, modern aesthetic. Walking distance to the sands of Avoca and North Avoca beaches and lagoon. Priced from $250 per night.
- The Greenhouse Retreats – with two locations to choose from at Pearl Beach and Green Point, their Green Point home is right on Brisbane Water and a paradise for those that want to grab a SUP or kayak and enjoy an adventure on the water.
- Glenworth Valley Eco Cabins & Glamping tents – surrounded by the Glenworth Valley nature-scape, where you will witness the daily ‘Running of the Horses’ for an experience that feels like it’s straight out of The Man From Snowy River. They also offer Glamping tents by the river.
- Osprey House - a magical familt-friendly property on the headland at Avoca Beach just above the rockpool.
- Azure - perfectly positioned on the North Avoca headland, this architecturally designed abode offers ocean views from every corner.