The Entrance Lake House is proud to present the 2019 Wine by the Lakes Food and Wine Festival. The Food & Wine Festival is a celebration of fantastic Australian wines and boutique food.
With the pristine lakes as a back drop, The Entrance Food and Wine Festival will host a boutique range of Hunter Valley and Australian wines, local food produce and specially invited food trucks from across NSW to showcase their cuisine.
We hope the event will become a regional showcase and celebration of our local food and wine produce to locals and tourists while they enjoy local musicians in a festival experience.
We have sourced local products that are unique and of quality, grown, scoured or produced from our region. We hope to deliver a diverse variety of products that provide an engaging and unique experience for our visitors.
There will be THREE VISITING TIMES each lasting for 3hrs with unlimited tasting from 12 wineries.
Booking is essential.
This year wine can be purchased from the suppliers at Cellar Door pricing, however it will need to be picked up the next day/week from The Entrance Lake House with your reciept.
WINE BY THE LAKE TOKENS
- Tokens are the official festival currency once you enter the gates for all wine.
- Get your tasting tokens on entry and redeem them for a wine/beer/cider glass, oysters or a cheese tasting. A share of the token proceeds goes to our vendors and supports locally-made produce. Tokens are available for purchase online with your entry ticket at a discount or at the door on the day.
- One token is equal to $3 and tokens are sold in minimum lots of 5 ($15). Tokens can be purchased at the TOKEN STAND within the restaurant.
- Tokens must be used to buy wine by the glass at wine stands. They can also be used to purchase coffee, cakes and food.
- Wineries will offer free 10ml tasting and charge tokens for 50ml and 120ml pour of your chosen beer/cider. The number of tokens will depend on the wine.
- Cash WILL NOT be accepted at beer, cider, wine or food stalls.
- Cash/credit card will ONLY be accepted for the purchase of bottles to be posted to your home.
- Please note at the end of the festival, tokens that you haven’t used cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All tokens are non-refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- We suggest purchasing tokens in smaller quantities if you are unsure of how many you will use.
- Entry Only + Festival Glass* to keep = $20 online
- Entry + 10 Tokens (worth $30) + Festival Glass* to keep = $40 online (save $5)
- Last Minute Entry - $20 at the door
- Tokens can be redeemed for 50ml or 120ml glass or food at selected vendors on the festival.
- Tokens can also be purchased in the venue for $3 each.
- Kids under 15 are free to enter but must be accompanied by guardians at all times.
This is a fully licensed event
No BYO alcohol on the day
The event is friendly for persons with disability (flat ground floor area, adequate amenities).
Tickets sold via Eventbrite online. Limited tickets will be available for sale at the door
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
To consume or purchase alcohol you must be of legal age (18+).
Children under 15 can enter the Festival for Free but must be accompanied by a guardian of legal age AT ALL TIMES.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Entrance Lake House is easily accessible by local busses. We encourage all attendees to use of public transport on the day. However, for the designated drivers, there are ample free options around the venue.
What can I bring into the event?
Only food and drinks available at the Festival are to be consumed inside.
No dogs please. Special assistance dogs are always welcome.
Most importantly, bring your appetite!
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on:
Operational issues – 0422917452
What’s the refund policy?
We can refund you up to 3 weeks before the event. After that date, please give/sell the ticket to someone else that could attend. No need to change the name on the ticket.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can enter using your printed ticket, or bring your e-ticket on a smart device for scanning.
Can I update my registration information?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?