Bundaleer, is a fitting name for this picturesque holiday property. Meaning 'among the trees' Bundaleer is nestled amongst the natural bushland and unspoiled beauty that Pearl Beach offers. Set in a sleepy fishing town, this large holiday home consists of two separate fully self-contained living quarters perfect for large or extended families seeking a holiday together. Bundaleer features three bedrooms downstairs and two upstairs, both with fully equipped kitchens, multiple living spaces and full internal laundry. Soak up the sunshine from its timber decks and enjoy the natural surrounds. Bundaleer is beautifully designed and furnished throughout with spacious interiors and high ceilings that create additional space and emanates a homely feel. Surrounded by the peaceful and tranquil bushland views, this property is still only 300 metres to the beautiful beach, cafe, general store, playground and restaurant, and only a 7-minute drive to surrounding towns Umina Beach and Ettalong Beach, giving guests the best of both worlds.
Lower living: master bedroom has a queen bed, bedroom 2 has a double bed and bedroom 3 contains a single bunk bed. Upper living: master bedroom has a queen bed, bedroom 2 has two single beds.
* Open plan living spaces feature a TV, DVD/CD player, dining table
* Both kitchens with electric cook top, oven, dishwasher, microwave
* Two large timber decks with gas BBQ, outdoor setting, sun lounges
* Ceiling fans and floorboards throughout, combustion fireplace upstairs
* Pet friendly; downstairs property only (secured deck, no fenced yard)
* Easy walk to beachfront, cafe, playground; short drive to Umina Beach
* Bathrooms contains shower, basin, toilet; laundry has a washer, dryer
If you would like to book the 3-bedroom downstairs property only, we would be happy to provide a discounted rate. Please call us directly to discuss.
Please note that $220.00 cleaning fee has been added to the overall booking total for this property