Central Coast Tourism is one of Australia's most progressive Regional Tourism Organisations. Using a Destination Management approach, Central Coast Tourism leads the development and implementation of business strategies to increase the awareness, preference and visitation to the Central Coast from key target markets. Central Coast Tourism also provides an accredited Visitor Information network across the Central Coast located at the Central Coast Visitors Centre in Kariong, The Entrance and Gosford.
Central Coast Tourism is a membership based, not-for-profit organisation. If you are interested in becoming a member take the time to review the Central Coast Tourism Membership Framework.
To learn more about the Central Coast Tourism team, who are here to assist you, visit the About Us page.
The organisation offers a 24 hour reservation service via the internet for accommodation and tours. Central Coast Tourism also manages a Convention Bureau which provides a free venue finding service for conference organisers. Visit to the Conference section of this site to find out more about this service.
Note: Kariong Centre open 10:00am to 2:00pm on Public Holidays.
In addition to these three accredited Visitor Information Centres, you can browse visitor information at a number of other locations:
- Avoca Beach Picture Theatre: Avoca Dr, Avoca Beach
- Breakers Country Club: Dover Rd, Wamberal
- Erina Fair: Terrigal Drive, Erina (limited information available)
- Ettalong Diggers: 51-52 The Esplanade, Ettalong Beach
- Olivers M1 North & South: M1 Freeway, Warnervale
- Toukley Arts Centre: Federation Gallery Wallarah Rd, Gorokan